About the Owner, Alyssa:
My inspiration for the name “Thanks for Noticing Me” came from my love for Eeyore. I was sitting around with my mom one day trying to think of a name for my business when she picked up my stuffed Eeyore and jokingly said, “thanks for noticing me.” We both paused and realized that name was perfect! The best part is, whenever someone see’s a post from me about them or business they respond, “Hey Alyssa, thanks for noticing me!” – I love that!
My main goal is to help people feel less stressed out with work. People spend so much time trying to keep up with their social media posts that they don’t have enough time for work and they fall behind. My job is to keep up with their social media and keep people informed of what is going on so that businesses can focus on their work.
In 2014 I was diagnosed with Sjögren’s syndrome. Sjögren’s syndrome is a chronic autoimmune disease in which a person’s white blood cells attack their moisture-producing glands. I was also diagnosed with Fibromyalgia shortly after.
1. People who spam too much
2. People who try to be the center of attention
3. People who try to steal other people’s ideas/productions and pass them off as their own
4. People who slurp their soup/drink
5. People who bite their nails
6. People who ask a lot of unnecessary questions
7. People who talk too much
8. Browsy people
9. People with large egos
Random Facts about the Owner:
1. I love Snoopy, I must have over 100 Snoopys
2. I love Eeyore
3. My favorite color is purple
4. I love Social Media
5. I love animal print
6. My favorite movies are: Iron Man, Ever After: A Cinderella Story, The Proposal, Mr. Popper’s Penguins
7. My favorite TV shows are: Criminal Minds, Las Vegas, Charmed, Angel, Game of Thrones, True Blood
8. My favorite books are: The Game of Thrones series, The Nine Lives of Chloe King trilogy, The Alchemist, Shakespeare’s plays
9. Favorite musical group/artist: Evanescence, Within Temptation, Adam Lambert, Celtic Thunder, Celtic Woman
10. My favorite sport is Bowling, and YES bowling IS a sport.When I was about 14 I was chosen by People 2 People as a sports ambassador to go to London and Holland for ten days to represent the United States in Bowling. 🙂
11. I love peace signs
12. I make jewelry for fun
13. I like to sew
14. I’m obsessed with Iron Man & Robert Downy Jr.
15. I love the TV show Arrow
16. I love fairy tales and I believe in Happily Ever Afters.
17. I love Harley Quinn
18. I collect & read comic books. Some of my favorite titles are Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Batman Eternal, Storm, Hexed, Lumberjanes, Oddly Normal, and anything written by the company Zenescope.
19. I help out at a comic book store where customers call me Harley Quinn.
Favorite desired vacation spot:
4. Las Vegas